Freeride skis that lead you in discovery in your favourite resort without superfluous effort. The H95 LADY women's ski from ZAG combines performance, lightness, handling and comfort on any type of snow-covered terrain.
The main asset of these all-mountain is in their design. Featuring LWCtechnology, they benefit from a robust construction while remaining light. The RX Grip, successfully combining a traditional camber and light rocker in the tip and tail, provides excellent lift in powder and solid grip on hard snow.
Benefit from ultra-versatile skis, made to last on variable snow.
- RX Grip: traditional camber and light rocker in the tip (better curve-negotiation)
- Heavy Duty Technology: poplar-wood and fibreglass core (excellent torsional flex) for strength suited to intensive days skiing.
- Very good lift in powder
- Optimal grip on hard snow and groomed pistes.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission
Founded in 2002, ZAG is the ultimate freeride brand.
ZAG skis are designed by passionate skiers for passionate skiers! Zag devotes all their energy in the pursuit of freeride skiing so you can enjoy the freedom and magic of beautiful back country skiing.
ZAG is for all those who love powder skiing, touring, heli-skiing... and for the most demanding piste skiers.
This brand constantly innovates to allow skiers to choose the best line, the best speed, and feel with control and ease-of-skiing. Zag skis are designed to make all-mountain skiing accessible to more skiers than ever before.
New more innovative shapes, respected riders and a real community have contributed to the success of the brand, originally from Seez and now located in Chamonix.