Reference : 391103
For girls looking to master their moves in the Pipe and Park while also having the versatility of a fun all mountain ski, the symmetrically shaped Transfer 85 W supersedes the Pyra, featuring tip and tail rocker along with a new 112-85-112 mm shape.
The Multi-Layer Wood Core, along with Full Sidewall, deliver great snap and pop for airs, while the tip and tail rocker adds maneuverability.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission
Volk has begun to produce skis 1923, in Germany, in the town of Straubing. The rich heritage of the society is dotted with incredible tradition and innovation in terms of skiing technology, such as the "rocker design" Extended Low-profile (ELP) which has recently made its appearance. The first one to combine finesse and manoeuvrability in deep snow with the versatility of the all mountain, to pull the days of storm as best as possible. The freeski range of the brand extends from the Big Mountain to the All Mountain, passing by the park and the pipe, for men and for women.