Sharing its shape with the Ledge Jr. is the Pyra Jr. Our girls all mountain twin tip.
- Ability : Intermediate, Advanced
- Conditions : 60% Groomed, 40% Powder
- Core : Sensorwood Core
- Construction : Power Shell ; Cap Construction
- Rocker : Full Rocker (A smooth, gradual bend from tip to tail, with matching sidecut and flex - used on skis 100mm and up).
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The Salomon T5 bindings for "junior" skiers are manufactured with lightweight materials but with the same qualities as the models for adults.
They have automatic wing adjustment, are easy to use, light and you take them off only when you need it.
On the version NR SC the toe piece and the heel piece are mounted on separated rails for a wide adjustment range of sizes without tools, easy and fast.
NOTE: Soles length 216 to 308mm
- Length of sole: 216 - 308mm
- Junior standard
- Detachable Stop skis Junior B 75mm
- Automatic adjustment of wings
|Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Volk has begun to produce skis 1923, in Germany, in the town of Straubing. The rich heritage of the society is dotted with incredible tradition and innovation in terms of skiing technology, such as the "rocker design" Extended Low-profile (ELP) which has recently made its appearance. The first one to combine finesse and manoeuvrability in deep snow with the versatility of the all mountain, to pull the days of storm as best as possible. The freeski range of the brand extends from the Big Mountain to the All Mountain, passing by the park and the pipe, for men and for women.