Sharing its shape with the Ledge Jr. is the Pyra Jr. Our girls all mountain twin tip.
- Ability : Intermediate, Advanced
- Conditions : 60% Groomed, 40% Powder
- Core : Sensorwood Core
- Construction : Power Shell ; Cap Construction
- Rocker : Full Rocker (A smooth, gradual bend from tip to tail, with matching sidecut and flex - used on skis 100mm and up).
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Reliable and easy to use, the C5 JR is a ski binding specially adapted to the use of young skiers. Addressing the needs and the safety of children, it proposes DIN values of 0.5 to 4.5, ideal for small kids. In addition, it responds to different standards and accepts the soles of junior and adult shoes.
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget about your bindings with confidence!
- DIN value: 0.5 - 4.5
- Height: 14 mm
- Skier weight(KG) : 10 - 45 max
- Adjustment range: 44 mm
- Flexible pedal
- Junior / Senior standard
- Stop ski 85 mm
Volk has begun to produce skis 1923, in Germany, in the town of Straubing. The rich heritage of the society is dotted with incredible tradition and innovation in terms of skiing technology, such as the "rocker design" Extended Low-profile (ELP) which has recently made its appearance. The first one to combine finesse and manoeuvrability in deep snow with the versatility of the all mountain, to pull the days of storm as best as possible. The freeski range of the brand extends from the Big Mountain to the All Mountain, passing by the park and the pipe, for men and for women.