Reference : G1351604-CYN
Ride confidently while staying expertly warm and dry at a completely affordable price! The L GORE-TEX® Trousers are crafted with GORE-TEX® 2-layer laminate fabric that’s guaranteed to keep you warm and dry.VOLCOM
Ride confidently while staying expertly warm and dry at a completely affordable price! The L GORE-TEX® Trousers are crafted with GORE-TEX® 2-layer laminate fabric that’s guaranteed to keep you warm and dry.
We’ve also included our exclusive V-Science breathable lining system and fully taped seams to keep cold out and warmth in.
Features our exclusive GPT articulated fit that’s relaxed with a straight side seam and an articulated leg.
Includes our Zip Tech® jacket to pant interface for extra weather protection.
- GORE-TEX® Guaranteed to Keep You Dry
- GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Laminate
- bluesign® system shell fabric (Non-Printed Colors Only)
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Fully Taped Seams
- GPT Articulated Fit
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset withSnap
- Stretch Boot Gaitor with Lace Hook
- Black-Flax Reinforced Back Hem
- Ticket Ring
- Back Pockets
- Cargo Pocket
- Snow 15/16 Collection
- 100% Nylon
- Regular Fit : Developed alongside the Baldface guides, this is a relaxed fit featuring a straight side seam and articulated leg.
Volcom was founded by Richard Woolcott and Tucker Hall in the early 1990s on the principles of independence, innovation and experimentation, making it the first unified brand on the surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding segments. In 2003, Richard Woolcott receives the "Individual Achiever of the Year" award by the Surf Industry Manufacturers Association. In 2004, it is introduced into the Hall of Fame of the National Scholastic Surfing Association. On June 29, 2005, Volcom becomes an entity listed on the stock market, when Wachovia Securities, DA Davidson and Piper Jaffray subscribe an initial public offer on the NASDAQ market. At the beginning of 2008, Electric, reference brand in the field of sun glasses, ski goggles and accessories joins the Volcom family. Electric, founded in 2000 in San Clemente, California, is recognizable by its lightning shape logo and its roots in action sports, music and fashion. In 2010, Volcom wins the price of TransWorld specialty media for the "Brand of the Year" in the Business category. In 2010, Woolcott is named in the category "Entrepreneur of the Year Award" at the University Chapman by the Leatherby Entrepreneurship Centre.