4 words to keep in mind regarding this women's model: grip, flexibility, comfort and ease. The frontal binding accepts any type of shoe thanks to the lateral adjustment. The instep strap with zip and its comfort Pad provide accurate and fast donning. The size is regulated and memorized by moving the heel pad. Finally, by simply pushing the pole, the heel lifter detaches without bending down.
The composite rackets are designed specifically for the mountainous regions, with temperate climate. Their strengths? Excellent grip, high-tech and optimum accuracy.
TSL, world leader in snowshoes continues to offer the best snow shoes.
*Made in France
* EU sizes: 35 - 47
* User Weight : 30 to 80 kg
* Dimensions : 55 x 20,5 cm
- Size of wasp = natural walk
- 3D Design for a good grip on slopes
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Heel tightening by strap instep to foot rack for a fast and precise fit
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Noise and shock absorber
- EASY UP automatic heel lift can be locked with pole.
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Very strong grip on slopes thanks to the 3D design
In 1981, in the heart of the Alps at Thones (France) TSL was born. The brand revolutionized the old snowshoeing in wood for the manufacture in plastic. It is thus that the JCB, first model intended to the recreational and sports practice, was born. In the years 90s, TSL developed and offered to the general public the 225 RANDO, first snowshoe with articulated bindings blending comfort, technology, design and good support of the foot. Its unique wasp-waist design walking comfort and becomes the recognizable mark on all the composite rackets of the brand. Its success is immediate and still being the most sold model in the world.