Designed to be soft on the skin but hard on the rain, this renowned hooded waterproof shell is ideal for wet-weather adventures on the trail. DryVent™ fabric blocks out moisture inside and out, so you stay dry and focused all day. A brushed knit back neck and chin guard lining provide gentle comfort as the intensity increases, while adjustable elements ensure a snug fit as you go.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Mesh body lining
- Brushed knit back neck and chin guard lining
- Reverse-coil centre front zip with water resistant finish
- Fixed Hood, with one way hood regulation
- Two hand pockets with zip closure
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
The brand is founded by Douglas Tompkins, environmental activist, specializing in clothing and accessories for sport, mostly oriented towards the mountain activities, in 1964, it is not just a simple specialty shop. Nowadays, The North Face distributes clothing and lines of high-end and technical equipment more particularly for climbers, skiers, snowboarders, hiking excursionists and endurance athletes, but also clothing for daily use. The brand sells parkas, jackets, shoes and equipment such as backpacks, tents, and sleeping bags. Since 2000, the brand belongs to the American textile group VF Corporation, also owner of the Timberland brand. The North Face is one of the vectors of important growth for this group owner of several brands including Napapijri for the outdoor field.