With 26 inches of lightweight protection, The classic Longhaul 26 roller is ideal for long weekend adventures. A wide-open main compartment makes it fast and easy to pack your things, while burly custom wheels and an ambidextrous handle let you move from A to B with minimal effort. A perforated polycarbonate frame support provides lightweight yet strong support, giving you extra mobility without compromising on durability.
- Large U-zip main compartment opens wide for easy packing
- Two external zippered compartments offer extra organisation when you’re packing
- Internal mesh zip pocket
- Perforated, exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Durable embossed material combined with coated material at key wear points for added durability
- ID window on back panel
- Internal mesh zip pocket in secondary compartment
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- Padded top, side, bottom and face haul handles let you easily grab the bag off the luggage carousel
The brand is founded by Douglas Tompkins, environmental activist, specializing in clothing and accessories for sport, mostly oriented towards the mountain activities, in 1964, it is not just a simple specialty shop. Nowadays, The North Face distributes clothing and lines of high-end and technical equipment more particularly for climbers, skiers, snowboarders, hiking excursionists and endurance athletes, but also clothing for daily use. The brand sells parkas, jackets, shoes and equipment such as backpacks, tents, and sleeping bags. Since 2000, the brand belongs to the American textile group VF Corporation, also owner of the Timberland brand. The North Face is one of the vectors of important growth for this group owner of several brands including Napapijri for the outdoor field.