The proven, all-weather adventure shoe with GORE-TEX®, the Salomon XA PRO 3D GTX, offers an incredible fit, durability, and a grip that inspires confidence.
In fact, this shoe assured great technical performances since it combines lightness, durability, stability and protection for hiking or quick race on rough terrain and technical trails.
Similarly, ultra comfortable thanks to its wrap-around and precise fit as well as to its high quality sole, it allows a precise movement and excellent cushioning.
Waterproof and breathable thanks to its Gore-Tex membrane, it ensures dry feet in all circumstances and in all seasons. An cult outdoor shoe that any athlete must have on the closet!
Weight : 395 g (42 EU / 8 UK)
- Rubber stone protection: The ideal protection for your toes in mountain or in rough terrain.
- Sensifit™ : The Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
- Breathable mesh for quick drying: A single external mesh layer with a layer of nylon for breathability and a resistance to extreme wear.
- Low cuff: The low liner assures for a large freedom of movement- Gusseted tongue : Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.- Asymmetrical lacing: For a custom lacing and easy adjustment.
- Quicklace™ : Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Friction free lace eyelet : For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Lace pocket : Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system - Mud guard : Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Water Resistant textile
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear : It is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, we use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in our adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
- Non-marking Running Contagrip : Combines different hardness of rubber to optimize the adhesion and resistance to wear and thus obtain high performance in mixed terrain. Equipped with grooves for optimum placing and self-cleaning pads arranged in several direction for efficient braking, these soles have been the subject of numerous tests and have demonstrated their performance in race on any type of terrain.
- Sole with anatomical support in EVA: It provides excellent cushioning and support that matches the shape of the foot.
- EVA moulded: Provides excellent cushioning and ergonomic hold near the foot.
- OrthoLite: The OrthoLite ® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite ® foam and an EVA heel cradle. The OrthoLite® foam creates a dryer environment, more fresh and healthier under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The EVA heel cradle offers support and enhanced heel cushioning.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™ : Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
|European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.