There's no bad weather when you've got the right gear. Get out there and play with the elements. The XA PRO 3D GTX® is the ultimate adventure shoe that connects you with every type of terrain and couldn't care less about the conditions.
- The 3D advanced chassis turns your feet into trail blazing bulldozers. It's all about confidence.
- Full premium wet traction grip is more than a technology, it's a mentality: you can simply ignore wet ground and charge ahead.
- Long-lasting Protection
- Made with GORE-TEX®, a reinforced toe cap and smartly placed protection, this is a shoe on a mission: to keep your feet in perfect shape.
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip®
- EnergyCell / Compressed EVA / injected EVA
- Sensifit™ / Quicklace™ / Asymmetrical lacing / Friction free lace eyelet
|Size||European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
|40 2/3||40 2/3||7.5||7|
|41 1/3||41 1/3||8||7.5|
|47 1/3||47 1/3||12.5||12|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.