With women's styling and fit, the sleek, low-cut X-Ultra 2 GTX® W provides stability, weather protection and grip for moderate to technical terrain
- Midsole Height :
- Advanced Chassis with molded EVA midsole delivers stability and cushioning on rugged terrain
- Sleek design and lightweight materials keep the weight down.
- Weather protection
- Full Gore-Tex® bootie ensures breathable waterproof performance
- Non marking Contagrip®
- Advanced Chassis™
- injected EVA / molded shank
- EVA shaped footbed / OrthoLite®
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Women's specific last / PU coated leather / Water Resistant textile
- Protective heel cap / Mud guard / Protective rubber toe cap
- Sensifit™ / Quicklace™ / Heel Strap
- Gusseted tongue / Lace pocket
- Women's specific design
|European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.