Part of the "running" range, the X-MISSION 3 is a men's running shoe that has been specially adapted for road running. This iconic outdoor model by Salomon appeals to athletes on account of its grip and improved comfort.
Highly effective, this shoe features a sophisticated construction that incorporates various technologies. The Sensifit™ system wraps around the foot for support that is both precise and reliable, while the Sensiflex™ system moves with the natural expansion of the foot and the flex of the forefoot, while maintaining the level of support thanks to the two stretch yokes. Furthermore, the sole with and EVA anatomical support offers excellent cushioning and a support that moulds to the shape of the foot, while the Quicklace™ system enables simple and effective lacing with a single motion.
Other details round off the construction such as sliding eyelets, a Contagrip® sole, a lace pocket, an asymmetrical heel reinforcement...
- Lace pocket: provides easy storage for the Quickfit lacing system.
- Sensifit™: The Sensifit system wraps around the foot to provide precise and reliable support.
- QUICKLACE™: simple and efficient one movement lacing system. As easy to put on as it is to take off.
- Sliding eyelets: for easy, fast lacing in a single movement
- EVA anatomic support sole: Provides excellent cushioning and support that matches the shape of the foot
- Breathable open mesh
- Injected EVA
- Sensiflex™: two stretch yokes that mirror the natural expansion of the foot and the flex of the forefoot, while maintaining grip
- High Abrasion Contagrip®
- Tongue protection: tongue protection to prevent dirt or debris from getting inside the shoe.
- Wet Traction Contagrip®
- Asymmetrical heel reinforcement
- Sole heights: 27mm / 17mm (10mm drop).
|European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.