A wonderful innovation from the "Running Avenue" collection, the SONIC is men's running shoe that will quickly become indispensable. Comfortable and painstakingly adapted to suit the majority of road runners, it offers a subtle balance between cushioning and guidance.
Featuring a classic lace design, the shoe benefits from a 3D Flex upper and the Sensifit™ system that wraps around the foot for support that is both precise and reliable. The upper actually adapts to the shape of the foot and provides excellent yet gentle support. In addition to its high-quality Contagrip® sole and its Profeel chassis, this shoe features "Vibe" technology, an exclusive midsole construction with the ENERGY CELL+ and OPAL technologies, which attenuate the vibrations responsible for fatigue and offer a fluid and responsive foot roll.
Furthermore, thanks to the geometric decoupling point technology developed by Salomon, the foot transitions effortlessly from ground contact to propulsion. What joy!
- Classic lacing
- 3D Flex
- Ortholite® Impressions
- Sensifit™: the Sensifit system wraps around the foot to provide precise and secure support.
- High quality Wet Traction Contagrip®
- Geometric decoupling
- Frame: Profeel outer layer
- OPAL - RA
- Moulded EVA
- Ortholite: combines a special OrthoLite foam with an EVA heel cup. The OrthoLite® foam creates a drier, fresher and healthier environment under the foot. This system cannot break down or lose effectiveness over time. Its recycled rubber structure helps protect the environment. The EVA heel cup provides support and cushioning better heel.
- Height: 26mm / 16mm (10mm drop).
|Size||European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
|45 1/3||45 1/3||11||10.5|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.