A quick-pace training shoes offering light weight, a fluid ride and excellent fit.
- Give the city your ultimate stride.
- at approximately 243gm (8.6oz), the Sonic Aero W is among the lightest training shoes.
- Fluid Ride
- Salomon's 3D Ride concept ensures there are no "dead spots", for more response and connection to the ground 3D Grip delivers positive traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Secure fit
- Combining Salomon's high performance last with EndoFit and SensiFit closure, Sonic fits precisely and securely, with or without socks.
- Wet Traction Contagrip®
- EnergyCell + / Compressed EVA
- 3D stretch air mesh / Breathable open mesh
- Sensifit™ / 3D Flex
|European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.