Reference : 391864
Offering fluid movement and an exceptional fit, the SONIC AERO men's running shoe is a lightweight and breathable model that will quickly become your best ally when training in hot weather.SALOMON
The SONIC AERO model by SALOMON is a men's running shoe that is ideal for prolonged training sessions and long urban runs.
Lightweight, breathable and comfortable, it will enable you to increase fluidity of movement, while offering a natural roll of the foot and a remarkable fit. Combining the brand's SensifitTM technology and an Endofit sleeve, it actually improves the roll of the foot and ensures quality support in all circumstances.
Comfort is enhanced with an Energycell+ midsole that guarantees high-quality bounce back and a Wet Traction Contagrip® sole for improved grip on wet terrain. A must-have for keen runners who want to improve their performance in summer training sessions.
- Sole: Wet Traction Contagrip®: The Contagrip® combine density, rubber and geometry to optimise grip and durability, whatever the terrain or activity.
- Midsole: Compressed EVA / Energycell +: A new lightweight high quality foam midsole offering a long-lasting rebound.
- Sockliner: OrthoLite
- Drop: 8mm
- 3D Stretch Mesh, open and breathable for fast drying and optimal fit
- SensifitTM: The SensifitTM wraps the foot from the insert to lacing system, providing stable, precise and comfortable support. Moulded into the shoe, it reduces weight and provides greater comfort.
- 3D Flex: Two inserts stretch across the inside and outside of the forefoot to provide both excellent support and maximum freedom of movement.
- EndoFit: Inner sleeve to hold the foot perfectly and improve the landing and the enclosing of the foot.
|Size||European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
|40 2/3||40 2/3||7.5||7|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.