The one-size-fits-all Skin Pro 15 Set is a light, slim fitting pack that's versatile enough for mountain running, hiking or biking.
Using Salomon's stretch Sensifit construction, the pack has a new strap adjustment that improves stability and lets the pack adjust to different sizes.
The versatile, stable gear carrying system makes it easy to attach poles, ice axes, a helmet and pad.
- Dimensions : 40 x 18 x 17 cm
- Pack Volume (L) : 15
- Stretch comfort
- MotionFit Trail / Sensifit (pack) / Adjustable sizing
- Large Twin link / Sensi compression
- 1 main compartment / 2 front soft hydration elastic pockets / 2 zipped side pockets / 2 stretch front pockets / 1 internal pocket
- Soft 1.5l bladder - PVC, Bisphenol-A free / Plug-n-Play system / Under arm routing / Rocket valve
- Extra custom carrier / Custom system / 4D Pole holder / Helmet loops
- Soft trims
- Whistle / Reflective
- PVC free / Elastic Power mesh / Fast wicking fabrics / 70D Nylon Double Ripstop, Waterproof 500mm
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.