Reference : 368988
Carefully combining protection and feel, the Salomon SENSE MANTRA 3 is your natural motion choice for running CITYTRAIL™. Belonging to this new range, the Salomon SENSE MANTRA 3 involved in the new design of running:...SALOMON
Carefully combining protection and feel, the Salomon SENSE MANTRA 3 is your natural motion choice for running CITYTRAIL™. Belonging to this new range, the Salomon SENSE MANTRA 3 involved in the new design of running: freedom and physical challenges of the trail-running everywhere in the city (climbing the stairs, traversing parks and alleys).
- Weight : 305 g (42 EU / 8 UK)
- Lace pocket : Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Sensifit™ : Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ : Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Friction free lace eyelet : For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Non marking Contagrip® : Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- OrthoLite® : OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Injected EVA
- OS Tendon : A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
- Compressed EVA
- Profeel Film : placed to provide protection from the trail
- EndoFit™ : An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Propriotection™ : The combination of propriception (feel)and protection
|European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.