The SANCHEZ is a must-have jib board. Its exotic graphic design is not its only perk. It also provides performance matching the expectations of jibbers looking to progress.
It has a flat camber, tip-and-tail rockers and a soft flex, making it easier to maneuver and control.
It offers fun and lots of possibilities while maintaining the same level of stability so you can manage in all situations.
- Flex 2/10
- True Twin Shape : symmetrical core profiling and flex. Centred binding stance. Ideal for FS
- Aspen strong wood core: Wood intended for inserts and rails was selected based on its strong density. This board offers better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex from the opening of the season to spring and its soft snows.
- Rubber Pads: 2-mm-rubber pads were inserted in the ABS edging in zones subject to strong pressure to dampen vibrations and save your energy on all types of snow.
- EQ1: Rocket Science Equalizer 1
- Flat Out Rocker: flat camber between the feet, tip rocker
- Extruded sole: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Standard Stone Finish: A reference in terms of high-end boards
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The TEAM is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Remium aluminium / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.