The SANCHEZ is a must-have jib board. Its exotic graphic design is not its only perk. It also provides performance matching the expectations of jibbers looking to progress.
It has a flat camber, tip-and-tail rockers and a soft flex, making it easier to maneuver and control.
It offers fun and lots of possibilities while maintaining the same level of stability so you can manage in all situations.
- Flex 2/10
- True Twin Shape : symmetrical core profiling and flex. Centred binding stance. Ideal for FS
- Aspen strong wood core: Wood intended for inserts and rails was selected based on its strong density. This board offers better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex from the opening of the season to spring and its soft snows.
- Rubber Pads: 2-mm-rubber pads were inserted in the ABS edging in zones subject to strong pressure to dampen vibrations and save your energy on all types of snow.
- EQ1: Rocket Science Equalizer 1
- Flat Out Rocker: flat camber between the feet, tip rocker
- Extruded sole: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Standard Stone Finish: A reference in terms of high-end boards
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.