Reference : 368091
Reference : 368414
Developed in collaboration with the master of the park, Jamie Nicholls, the SABOTAGE CLASSICKS is a freestyler that does not go in for half-measures.
With its direction lines EQ5, tis Flat Out Camber profile and its Popster core, it offers the entire grip and the relaxation necessary for making huge jumps and fly above the pipeline. Its flat profile with a dose of camber between the feet makes it also have stability and a maximum responsiveness when it is the time to do a small turn in the track.
- Extended side line EQ. 5: With its five straight lines, the Equalizer 5 offers even more control and accuracy for a more reactive ride in all situations.
- Popster construction Take the best of the nervousness and natural properties of relaxation of the wood with the pre-shaped Popster core profile.
- Average bi-axial density: layers of medium density fibre manufactured in Europe guarantee a constant quality of the boards both light and dynamic.
- Aspen Strong core: Wood intended for inserts and rails with the CNC label and is FSC-certified It has been selected for its high density. This board presents as well a better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex at the opening of the season in the soft snow of spring.
- Suspension Shock Eraser Rails
- Sole: Area 51
- Flat Out camber: flat between the feet, rocker in tips
- Flex : 6
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Freestyler in the soul, the HOLOGRAM is a binding full of technology to be the queen of the snowpark. In addition to its modern look and light construction, it benefits from the new Shadow Done plate base that provides even more efficient fir, reactivity and tweak capability. Comfortable thanks to its innovating straps, it has average flex of 6 to remain effective in all situations.
- Flex : 6
- Composite 45% : All the advantages of the polyamide, but 20% more reactive.
- Shadow Done base plate
- Hologram highback : This asymmetrical highback features the most ergonomic design to provide ultimate comfort and connection with your board. Keeping the integrated forward lean and highback rotation concept, unique to ShadowFit.
- Air Bed : Combined with dual density EVA, these air bags in the heel area are the best Salomon dampening system.
- SCS Dampening + Full EVA: Offering the best shock absorption with precise power transfer directly to the edges.
- 3D Asym Supreme instep strap: Asymmetrical strap that increases the external support and the internal capacity to tweak while preserving a perfect anatomical shape that avoids any pressure point: assured comfort throughout the day without nothing to sacrifice in terms of performance.
- PowerGlide Aluminum Buckle : Triaxial gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a smooth realase.
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.