Somewhere between a race car and a super casual flip flop you'll be lucky enough to find the RX Break. It has a super-cushioned midsole and chafe-free webbed upper for superior comfort after sports, or anytime you want to relax on the go.
- Midsole Height :8mm/17mm
- Oversized EVA midsole with energy return provides a soft ride for tired feet.
- Seamless comfort
- Seamless fabric against the skin won't chafe or scratch or rub feet the wrong way.
- Lightweight EVA midsole and stretch mesh upper keep the weight down for minimal energy consumption, because you deserve to relax.
- Non marking Contagrip® / OS Tendon
- OS Muscle / injected EVA
- EVA shaped footbed
- Cold wash
- 360° sensifit™ / APMA Acceptance
- Bi-density EVA
|Size||European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|
|40 2/3||40 2/3||7.5||7|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.