Reference : 391103
History is in motion at Salomon with the fusion of the Rocker and Quest ranges, which is spawning a whole new generation of skis, the QST, designed for all-mountain skiing.Designed for demanding skiers in search of uncompromising versatile skis, the QST 92 is the ski for all-mountain performance in this range..
- Construction: Full 360° sandwich with full-length ABS sidewalls. Results in improved ski/snow contact, improved resistance and excellent adaptation to the terrain.
- Space Frame 3.0 AMB: Combines three Salomon technologies. The Space Frame core, Power Platform Ti with a titanium insert from one edge to the other for maximum power under foot, and excellent grip on hard snow and the CFX Super Fibre layer composed of carbon and flax which provides resistance and cushioning. The combination of these three manufacturing processes improves the ski's performance on hard and soft snow, the perfect structure for all-mountain skiing.
- Inverted 3D woodcore: is a woodcore machined internally which provides optimal stability and powerful rebound with optimised ski/snow contact and vibration dampening.
- Hook Free taper: the ski is equipped with sidecuts at 5 points which provides a tapered shape in the tip and the tail and narrows at the ends. These sidecuts offer easier turn-initiations and control in soft and variable snow.
- All-terrain Rocker 2.0 offering a perfect combination of precision and handling for easy and precise control. Offers excellent absorption of uneven terrain and improved handling.
- Koroyd tip and tail: Ultra-lightweight honeycomb structure for improved float. Reduced inertia for easier handling and better control. Additionally, the cushioning is reinforced along with the shock resistance.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.