Reference : 376051
Reference : RCEA014
For adventures on or off piste.
HONEYCOMB TIP: - THE LIGHTEST EXTREMITIES for better flotation.
- LESS INERTIA for easier steering and more control
HOOK FREE TAPER (5 point sidecut)
- Easier turn initiation in deep and variable snow
- Less tip deflection at high speeds
-Optimal floatation in powder
-Excellent terrain absorption
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B120 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 120mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.