The PILLOW TALK is new in the 2015 All Mountain range for women. It will adapt to any terrain: big-time slash on virgin slopes, explosive runs in the forest, fast curves on the pistes...
It is utterly versatile, fun and dynamic. Its small tapered directional shape makes it stay on top of powder snow easier.
- Flex : 5/10 Flex medium ideal to go anywhere comfortably
- BA MD
- Popster / Aspen Strong core
- Quadratic sidecut: The Quadratic sidecuts feature a combination of elliptic curves to adjust the turn radius perfectly on the edge. It provides natural contact with snow and prevents undesired snag or skid. This sidecut makes entering curves easy. It enables fluid direction changes and edge-to-edge transmissions with lots of flexibility.
- Shape Tapered Directional
- Flat Out Rocker: flat camber between the feet, tip rocker
- All Mountain Edge Bevel: The edge angles have been brought to 1 degree at the ends (tip and tail) and on key parts of the sidecuts. There is a 2-degree-angle between the feet. It results in excellent grip in curves without any snagging.
- Standard stone finish
- Sintered sole
- Rocket Science: It is 1 cm wider for more stability and 5 cm shorter for more maneuverability.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The LYNX is an all-mountain snowboard binding that responds to the needs of women looking for maximum performance. Its responsiveness is amazing.
Its Precision Fit 2 chassis, its double AIR cushioning system and its comfortable strap offer a steady kick. Its soft flex (5/10) offer optimal power transmission in all conditions.
A perfect binding to keep making progress on all terrains.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Women’s Asym Type S Highback
- Precision Fit 2 Baseplate
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap With Flex Window
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Women’s Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.