The OH YEAH W is a real toy. This jibber was specifically designed to please women and has more than one trick up its sleeve.
It is fun and maneuverable, but tolerant enough to try new tricks thanks to its flat rocker. It benefits from incredible stability thanks to its EQ5 sidecuts.
Since it was directly influenced by skateboarding, it enables presses and ollies from the first to the last run.
For the pleasure machine, scream OH YEAH!
- Flex 4/10
- True Twin Shape : symmetrical core profiling and flex. Centred binding stance. Ideal for FS
- Flat Out Rocker: flat camber between the feet
- EQ5 Sidecut : With its five straight lines, the Equalizer 5 offers even more control and accuracy for a more reactive ride in all situations.
- Aspen Strong: FSC certified hard wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and better lifespan.
- Sole: Extruded EG
- Cushioning: Royal Rubber Pads
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
TRILOGY W BLACK
|EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.