Reference : 391103
Defy gravity with the NFX skis, from the Gravity range by Salomon. A collection that is completely dedicated to the park and pipe.
In fact, each detail in its construction will help you to perform to your best!
The 100% wood core, from tip to tail, provides optimum stability thanks to great ski/snow contact and vibration reduction. This core also provides powerful rebound for a playful ski. It is also equipped with an integrated sandwich construction, which improves the ski/snow contact for greater smoothness and is therefore suitable for all terrains.
This construction is complemented with a Pulse Pad Pro Base. It is made up of two layers of elastomer at the tip and the tail, as well as underneath the bindings, allowing the absorption of the most demanding landings. This technology, combined with XL reinforced sidewalls and a Jib Tech base, which incorporates solidity and a great ride, guaranteeing a high-performance, durable ski.
No more excuses not to show what you are capable of in the parks!
- 100% wood core: offers optimal stability and powerful rebound. It optimises ski/snow contact and softens vibrations.
- Integrated sandwich construction: ABS sidewalls for the entire length, and laminate construction.
- Jib Tech. - Base: harder and more resistant base material along the edges with material inserts supporting speed in critical glide zones. For increased resistance and optimal glide.
- Pulse Pad Pro: Two layers of rubber elastomer surrounding the core of the ski at the tip, tail, and under the binding. Excellent shock absorption during demanding landings. Considerably increases the ski's lifespan.
- XL sidewalls: ultra-wide, ultra-thick edges and made ultra-solid using heat treatment. For a longer lifespan and better shock resistance.
- Optimal reinforcement of sidewalls
- Full camber
- Carving zone
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.