With its flat profile, the LOTUS is a real breath of fresh air for all those who like linking turns on-piste, making tracks on powder and venturing deep into the park.
Designed to provide ease and comfort, the LOTUS will help you to make progress.
- Flex 3/10
- Directional Twin shape : A twin shape for freestyle moves with with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from centre slightly.
- Super Flat: Flat profile for successful tricks with ease, softness and stability.
- Aspen: Full length, FSC certified Aspen wood with high-density birch stripes.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The ELLE W is accessible in terms of price and performance. It is aptly named since this snowboard binding is made exclusively for women.
It offers excellent support, is comfortable thanks to its quality strap and responsive enough to keep up with intermediate female riders' achievements and progress.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: POLYAMIDE® / HB Asymmetric
- Ankle strap: Asymmetric Comfort Strap
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Aluminum buckles
- Flange: EVA heel piece, toe piece and reinforcement pads
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 6
Lateral flex 8
|Weight (g)||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.