The SALOMON S-LAB EXO TWINSKIN SHORT is composed of an outer layer of light stretch material, and a single layer between the thighs to limit irritation.
This short is also equipped with EXO technology for maintaining muscle, compression and posture control. Designed for endurance sports and trail/running, the EXO technology makes the work of your muscles more efficient. Thus, the clothing equipped with this technology allow you to run longer, easily and improve the recovery.
With the SALOMON S-LAB EXO TWINSKIN SHORT you will benefit also from the Actilite that accelerates the evacuation of the steam moisture thanks to a large cooling capacity and quick dry.
The S-LAB EXO TWINSKIN SHORT helps you to better improve your performance while also taking care of your comfort during the effort!
- Material: 72% PA / 28% EL, upper layer 100% PU and outer 88% PES / 12% EL
- Muscle stimulation: 1
- Muscle support: 5
- Posture control 5
- TWINSKIN: Salomon label for 2 in 1garments: great comfort at an affordable price.
- SMART SKIN: Applying the right technical material in the right zone for optimum performance.
- EXO SENSIFIT STABILITY
- ActiLITE™ PRO: It accelerates the evacuation of the steam moisture thanks to a large cooling capacity and dries quickly with the best performance adapted to the activity.
- ActiLITE™ Stretch Jersey: Wicks moisture away from the body and quick drying.
- ActiLITE™ Stretch Mesh: Wicks moisture away from the body and quick drying.
- ActiLITE™ Stretch Woven: Wicks moisture away from the body and quick drying.
- Very tight cut Slim fit.
- Integrated slip
- Elasticated waist
- 1 front pocket, 2 rear pockets, 2 lateral pocket
- Reflective marking on front and back.
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.