Using 2 different Softshell fabrics for warmth and comfort, this jacket has a stretch panel on the back to let you move, airvent system on the front zipper to regulate airflow, and reflective detailing.
- Back Insert: Pa 79%, El 21%
- Body: Inner Shell Pes 100%, Outer Shell Pa 92%, Outer Shell El 8% Body Insert (No Apply On Not Used Color Articles): Pes 100% Body Insert (No Apply On Not Used Color Articles): Inner Shell Pes 100%, Outer Shell Pa 92%, Outer Shell El 8%
- Freedom of movement
- Easy venting
- SMART SKIN™ / AdvancedSkin Shield / Softshell
- Softshell Melange Effect
- Active fit
- 1 chest pocket / 2 hand pockets
- Reflective branding front & back
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.