With a stylish blend of 2 fabrics that stretch for comfort, the Women's Icerocket Mix jacket makes you look and feel like a pro.
Incredibly soft lining material inside body and collar, with diamond lining and 100g insulation ensure cozy warmth in any storm.
- Progressive style
- Blend of 2 fabrics. Soft diamond pattern lining.
- Advanced Skin Warm insulation 100g.
- Weather protection
- Advanced Skin Dry Fabric 20k/20k.
- MotionFit / AdvancedSkin Dry
- 2L 4-Way Stretch Plain Weave / AdvancedSkin Dry 20/20 / 2L 4-Way Stretch Heathered
- Zipped Pocket / Goggle mesh pocket
- Active fit
- Detachable hood with 3D adjustment
- Articulated sleeves / Cuff Adjustment / Efficient moisture wicking "advanced skin active dry" cuff with thumb loop
- Stretch powderskirt / Air vent system with mesh backing / Goggle wipe
- Hem adjustment
- Left arm lift pass pocket / Water repellent pocket zipper / 2 hand zipped pockets / 1 zipped chest pocket
- 100% taped
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.