Quest helmet delivers superior fit and ventilation for expert skiers who like to explore in all weather and snow conditions.
- EPS 4D
- Hybrid construction : Combination of in-mold lower shell for reduced weight, with injected upper shell for more durability and to accommodate mechanical ventilation devices.
- Half shell : A helmet design with soft ear covers for more comfort and modern style.
- TCS (Thermo Control System) : All the best temperature regulation technologies available on the market, combined in one helmet.
- Twin Shell Ventilation
- Auto Custom air
- Removable ear pads : Comfortable and warm for cold days. Removable for warmer weather conditions.
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 : Certified organizations which are accredited to test & cerfify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- Oval Fit
- Audio System Compatible
- Helmet bag
- Removable/washable : For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- Chinstrap dressing : Padding around the chin strap of the helmet reduces chaffing and improves comfort.
- Faux fur : Faux fur lining for soft, cozy comfort.
- Matte finish : Metallic paint with a matte varnish finish.
- Comfortable integral lining
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.