The very light and comfortable MTN LAB helmet meets safety norms for both alpine skiing and mountaineering, making it easy to carry extra protection everywhere you go in the mountains.
- Feather light at just 300g with the liner, MTN Lab helmet is best in class. Innovative EPS 4D molding and a strict focus on reducing the weight of each part of the helmet enables adventure tourers to explore the mountain with confidence
- Complete outdoor Protection
- EPS 4D technology helps this helmet meet the safety standarts for climbing and skiing. Be fully protected wherever you go in the mountain
- Moisture management
- With merino wool and technical fabrics, the Advancedskin Activedry liner provides thermal regulation for your head during climbing sessions, skinning up, and charging down
- EPS 4D
- Oval Fit / Custom Dial
- Optimized BC Ventilation
- Removable/washable / Merino Wool / Advancedskin Activedry
- Merino Wool
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 / Alpine/Climbing Standard CE-EN 12492
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.