A frestyle helmet for young girls with the super comfy auto adjustable custom stretch fit system.
- Injected ABS + EPS liner : Injected shell delivers high durability, shock absorption, impact deflection, and resistance to penetration.
- Airflow concept : Channels designed inside the shell provide even air movement all over your head.
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 : Certified organizations which are accredited to test & cerfify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- Removable ear pads : Comfortable and warm for cold days. Removable for warmer weather conditions.
- Half shell : A helmet design with soft ear covers for more comfort and modern style.
- Faux fur : Faux fur lining for soft, cozy comfort.
- Audio System Compatible
- Comfortable integral lining
- Removable/washable : For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- Chinstrap dressing : Padding around the chin strap of the helmet reduces chaffing and improves comfort.
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.