Low profile helmet with EPS 4D for women looking for super safety . Add in active ventilation for comfort in every condition.
- Removable/washable : For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- EPS 4D
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 : Certified organizations which are accredited to test & cerfify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- Removable ear pads : Comfortable and warm for cold days. Removable for warmer weather conditions.
- Faux fur : Faux fur lining for soft, cozy comfort.
- Helmet bag
- Audio System Compatible
- Comfortable integral lining
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.