The best-selling Brilliant Jacket gets subtle style updates, with 4 way stretch fabric that is extremely waterproof, warm, cozy 100g insulation, bomber detailing and full features for skiing.
- Progressive style
- Speed inspired, classic ski design with modern detailing.
- Freedom of movement
- MotionFit Tailoring for unrestricted neck and shoulder movement while skiing.
- Weather protection
- Advanced Skin Dry Fabric 20k/20k.
- MotionFit / AdvancedSkin Dry
- AdvancedSkin Dry 20/20 / 2L 4-Way Stretch Plain Weave
- Goggle mesh pocket / Zipped Pocket / Internal fleece panel
- Active fit
- Detachable hood with 3D adjustment
- Cuff Adjustment / Articulated sleeves / Efficient moisture wicking "advanced skin active dry" cuff with thumb loop
- Air vent system with mesh backing / Powderskirt / Goggle wipe
- Hem adjustment
- 2 hand zipped pockets / Water repellent pocket zipper / Left arm lift pass pocket
- 100% taped
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.