The BBR 10 is the widest ski in this range from Salomon. Designed for experienced skiers who want more fun in more conditions. This is an innovative and technical ski that owes its versatility to a V-shape and metal backbone reinforcement that allows expert skiers to use just one ski to tackle everything in the resort and far beyond the boundaries.
Construction & core:
- Wood core: addition of wood in the core improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Mono-shell construction: this construction is comfortable, responsive and manageable.
- V shape : Oversized tip with narrow waist and tail, resulting in astonishing versatility.
- Semi-Twintip tail: improves the contact ski/snow and stability at high speed.
- Oversized Pulse Pad : Elastomer Anti vibration layer molded into the ski all along the front part of the ski to filter vibrations for better absorption and smooth ski/snow contact.
- Tip protection
- Structured finish (scratch resistance)
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Salomon was founded in 1947 in Annecy, Haute-Savoie, and is a French company specialising in sports and leisure goods.
Their products are distributed in more than 160 countries.
In 1947, Georges Salomon opened a small workshop making wood saws and ski edges in Old Annecy at the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern mountaineering. In a few years, due to the company's ingenuity, they emerged as the world leader in ski bindings before becoming an unrivalled brand selling sporting goods for winter sports and leisure activities.
In 1997, Salomon was purchased by Adidas and subsequently by the Amer Sports group in 2005.
Today the brand offers a wide range of products: winter sports, outdoor, sunglasses, trainers, clothing, etc. and is a market leader in all areas.