With a wide 106 mm waist, the SHIMA 106 from ROXY is clearly designed for freeriding, but it also has finely-tuned sidecuts providing great performance everywhere else.
This is a twin tip which will allow anything in backcountry terrain, and which will naturally float on powder for a feeling almost like surfing. Particularly at ease in the big curves specific to freeriding, it offers excellent stability at high speed but is still very responsive underfoot if you want to slip in some quick turns or link some short turns.
This ski is designed to cut through virgin terrain thanks to its early rise double rocker that makes it easier to plane over deep snow whatever the thickness of the snowpack you're crossing, and is still manoeuvrable with an intuitive and fluid turn initiation, for ultimate pleasure and also great performance if you make a detour to the piste.
Its very responsive wood core provides stiff but balanced flex along with great pop if you want to take a little detour in the park or take off on a natural kick, while ensuring good shock absorption on landing.
Finally a real versatile freeride ski, for girls who want to fly!
- Classic camber & double rocker
- CoreL Poplar/Ash
- Tri-axial fibreglass
- Base: IS7200 sintered, fast, hard and very resistant base
- Construction: Full-sandwich down the whole length: high level of power and torsion stiffness, better edge hold. Rubber is added in the construction to reduce vibration and make your ride as soft as possible
- Shape: "5 point" freeride with dual sidecut (shorter sidecut at the front and longer at the back)
- Glossy finish
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission