Reference : RHCWF11
Reference : 354545
The ZYMAX SKATING ski from Rossignol is designed for skating, and in particular for training .
Fitted with the best technologies, notably the Activ'Cap construction combining the qualities of two materials, it has a lightweight core and a specially prepared base for excellent gliding.
Lightweight, easy and tolerant, this ski is easy to use and ideal for improving your technique.
Note: skis equipped with NIS plates , compatible only with the same fixture system.
- Construction: Activ'Cap & Extended edges
This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski by combining the qualities of two materials.
Rossicap: Very supple, affecting the flexibility of the ski; Releases the ends of the ski; Tip and tail float and glide freely over the bumps. This is the "snake effect".
Multidirectional fibreglass: Torsional resistance; Enhanced directional stability.
- Core: LDC Premium
A lightweight structure, reinforced with basalt fibre.
- Base tuning: K7000
- Skating double groove guide: Stabilises the ski and enhances tracking, regardless of its position on the snow
- Numeric Finish: This base preparation technology offers a limitless range of ready-to-ski finishes that will improve glide. World Cup base preparation for everyone!
- Cobra Racing: For extremely stable and smooth skating. Returns more quickly to the steering axis at the end of the gliding phase.
- NIS Plates
- Unit weight: 650 gr for 180 cm
- Sidecut: 40/44/43/43 mm
Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer.
- Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer
- Power transfer
- Maximum Control
- Easy handling
- Flex 115
- SNS Double Axe Pilot system / SNS Full length Guide ridge
- Secured closing / Race lever / Wide opening engine
- Full contact engine / Compact Engine
- SNS® PILOT®