Reference : RJD1001
The ZYMAX SKATING ski from Rossignol is designed for skating, and in particular for training .
Fitted with the best technologies, notably the Activ'Cap construction combining the qualities of two materials, it has a lightweight core and a specially prepared base for excellent gliding.
Lightweight, easy and tolerant, this ski is easy to use and ideal for improving your technique.
Note: skis equipped with NIS plates , compatible only with the same fixture system.
- Construction: Activ'Cap & Extended edges
This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski by combining the qualities of two materials.
Rossicap: Very supple, affecting the flexibility of the ski; Releases the ends of the ski; Tip and tail float and glide freely over the bumps. This is the "snake effect".
Multidirectional fibreglass: Torsional resistance; Enhanced directional stability.
- Core: LDC Premium
A lightweight structure, reinforced with basalt fibre.
- Base tuning: K7000
- Skating double groove guide: Stabilises the ski and enhances tracking, regardless of its position on the snow
- Numeric Finish: This base preparation technology offers a limitless range of ready-to-ski finishes that will improve glide. World Cup base preparation for everyone!
- Cobra Racing: For extremely stable and smooth skating. Returns more quickly to the steering axis at the end of the gliding phase.
- NIS Plates
- Unit weight: 650 gr for 180 cm
- Sidecut: 40/44/43/43 mm
The XCELERATOR 2.0 SKATE is a high-level binding used by professional skier Martin Fourcade at the Olympic Games and World Cup events. It was exclusively designed for the practice of skating.
Its construction makes uphill less tiring and optimizes the skier's effort in skating as it is the lightest skating binding on the market.
This skating binding only assembles with NIS plates.
WARNING: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE NNN-STANDARD BOOTS
- System: NIS
- Flex: DUAL FLEXBIT BI-COMPONENT 50 SHORE
- Opening: manual