Reference : RHCWF11
Reference : RJE1001
The ZYMAX SKATING ski from Rossignol is designed for skating, and in particular for training .
Fitted with the best technologies, notably the Activ'Cap construction combining the qualities of two materials, it has a lightweight core and a specially prepared base for excellent gliding.
Lightweight, easy and tolerant, this ski is easy to use and ideal for improving your technique.
Note: skis equipped with NIS plates , compatible only with the same fixture system.
- Construction: Activ'Cap & Extended edges
This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski by combining the qualities of two materials.
Rossicap: Very supple, affecting the flexibility of the ski; Releases the ends of the ski; Tip and tail float and glide freely over the bumps. This is the "snake effect".
Multidirectional fibreglass: Torsional resistance; Enhanced directional stability.
- Core: LDC Premium
A lightweight structure, reinforced with basalt fibre.
- Base tuning: K7000
- Skating double groove guide: Stabilises the ski and enhances tracking, regardless of its position on the snow
- Numeric Finish: This base preparation technology offers a limitless range of ready-to-ski finishes that will improve glide. World Cup base preparation for everyone!
- Cobra Racing: For extremely stable and smooth skating. Returns more quickly to the steering axis at the end of the gliding phase.
- NIS Plates
- Unit weight: 650 gr for 180 cm
- Sidecut: 40/44/43/43 mm
The PERFORMANCE SKATE is a lightweight high-performance NIS binding designed for recreational skate skiing.
The manual open/close mechanism has a large, user-friendly grip for increased ease-of-use, even with gloves. The Performance Skate features a wider heel-piece for increased stability and 60-shore flexbit. For use with NIS compatible skis only
- Bindings system : NIS
- Mechanism : Manual