Reference : RHFCL01
The Rossignol X-IUM SKATING WCS S2 skating ski was used by Martin FOURCADE at the Olympic Games and in the World Cup.
Its honeycomb construction, specific base tuning, carbon reinforcements, profiled tip and camber adjustment make it a very high performance ski on all types of snow. This particularly lightweight ski provides great ease and efficiency of skating.
- Plate: NIS-7 Black
- Sidecut: 40/44/43/43 (size 173 and 186) / 39/44/42/42 (size 180 and 192)
- Activ'Cap Construction: This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski by combining the qualities of two materials:
Rossicap: Very soft, it acts on the flexibility of the ski. Releases the ends of the ski. The tip and tail float and glide freely over uneven terrain. It's the “snake effect”.
Multidirectional glass fibres: Torsional strength. Increased directional stability.
- Base tuning: K7000 / Universal
- Cobra Racing: For extremely stable and smooth skating. Returns more quickly to the steering axis at the end of the gliding phase.
- Control Edge: Torsional rigidity, ease and stability. More effective kick
- Honeycomb Structure: Honeycomb core. Very lightweight material with excellent compression and resistance.
- Numeric finish: This base preparation technology offers a limitless range of ready-to-ski finishes that will improve glide. World Cup base tuning for everyone!
- 3D Profile: Better homogeneity of the structure; Optimum control on the ski on snow.
- Skating Double Guide Groove: Stabilises the ski and enhances tracking, regardless of its position on the snow.
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Lightweight, Carbon Pilot binding with maximum control for skating. With a direct connection to the ski, this racing binding includes an integrated wedge to maximize transmission efficiency.
- Carbon lightweight, Pilot performance with maximum control for skating. Low and direct to the ski racing binding, designed with an integrated wedge to maximize transmission efficiency.
- Direct power transfer
- Maximum Control
- Flex 115
- SNS Double Axe Pilot system / SNS Full length Guide ridge
- Secured closing / Carbon race lever / Wide opening engine
- Direct Ski Contact / Integrated wedge / Compact Engine / Full contact engine
- SNS® PILOT®