The X-IUM CARBON PREMIUM SKATE is a Nordic ski boot specially developed by Rossignol for high-level skating. Part of the "Race Expert" range, this model is worn by the world's best. It promises advanced technology, lightness and speed.
Worn by Martin FOURCADE at the Olympic Games and the World Cup, this boot has a carbon structure (shell, cuff and insole) allowing it to combine efficiency, lightness and control so the skier turns in the best possible performance. The inside of the shoe is customizable thanks to the use of Thermo Adjustable polyester. Its velcro closing system coupled with a fast lacing system are still as efficient.
Lightweight, rigid and comfortable this sums up this boot, which creates an unprecedented connection and closeness between the skier, the skis and the snow.
- Heel: External carbon heel counter. Carbon heel reinforcement for improved rigidity
- Upper cuff: new 3D carbon + Soft Touch protection. Ultra-comfortable control thanks to the interface membrane.
- Lace cover: Pvc Racing
- Lower cuff: PVC
- Boot interior: Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit. The fit of the footwear adjusts when thermo-moldable materials warm up. The boot adapts to the foot.
- Velcro strap closing system: increased support and control
- Lacing System: New Speed Lace Lock. One single lacing allowing independent tightening of the upper and lower parts of the foot for comfort and precision.
- TURNAMIC Carbon Expert Skate: lighter, torsionally stiffer, closer to ski. Performance, stability, control.
|Size||European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||UK shoe size|