Reference : REEWC10
Reference : RGE0010
The TEMPLAR MAGTEK snowboard from Rossignol is a versatile skiing machine. Perfect for an intermediate rider looking for progression while having fun on all types of terrain.
This super fun board is a more manoeuvrable and less agressive version of the One Magtek. It features a slightly softer directional flex and shape similar to the Twin.
RadCut technology combined with moderate Magne-Traction guarantees extremely fluid edge changes and makes this All-Mountain board playful and versatile.
- Amptek All Mountain: Rocker associated with the camber between the feet for maximum lift and pop while making it stable and fun. The AmpTek technology enhances all aspects of the ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all winter styles.
Opt for a more responsive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have fun immediately, with a 60% rocker and 40% camber:
- Better control
- Increased stability
- More pressure on the edge
- Softer landings
- Very manageable in powder
- Soft tips/Stiff waist
- Magne-traction 5S: the bumpy edge: Bumps distributed along the load bearing edge for maximum edge hold significantly increase stability and board control in any conditions. The Magne-Traction 5S provides tolerance for a smooth glide, with perfect edge traction where you need it most.
- Radcut: A unique combination of positive or classic sidecuts, between the feet and multiple reverse sidecuts away from the inserts allow the contact point of the board with the snow to move in real time with the speed of the rider and deliver the perfect cut at all times. RadCut is available in several versions, all developed in relation to the style of each board it is featured on: shorter cuts for faster edge changes, longer cuts for smoother landings.
- Flex 6
- Setback: 20 mm (158)
- Sidecut: 292-250-292 (158)
- Radius: 8 m (158)
|Size||Waist (mm)||Weight (g)|
The BATTLE is an entry-level all-mountain binding that takes the struggle out of snowboard progression.
MainFrame highbacks, Draft toe and heel straps, and CPU baseplates with Puffy Pad footbeds provide strong power transmission, comfort and response whether playing in the park or ripping all-mountain.
Step into the Battle and get ready to throw down.
- The MainFrame highback utilizes a rigid center frame for massive heelside power with specifically engineered flex zones for incredible mobility side to side.
- Two zones of compression thermoformed EVA padding for comfort and vibration absorption.
- Diecast aluminum construction for durability combined with Fit-In systempat.pending and freewheel ratchets for quick entry and easy exit.