Reference : RCDA007
The SMASH 7 is an all-mountain powder ski for up-and-coming rippers. Featuring the S-Series’ award-winning blend of versatility and float, the Smash 7 supplies lightweight agility and enhanced durability for freeride dominance.
Powder Turn Rocker delivers fatigue-free manueverability, effortless steering and instant speed control, making powder skiing easier and more fun.
Centered Sidecut provides the all-terrain versatility and edging power simply not found in other wide-waisted, rockered skis. Leave your mark with the Smash 7, a real-deal all-mountain powder ski for future hard-chargers.
60% Powder / 40% All-Mountain.
- Rossignol's patented air-honeycomb design reduces the weight of the ski and dramatically reduces swing weight (by nearly 30%). This significantly enhances maneuverability, giving the ski an incredibly ultra-light feel. The reduced density at the extremities also concentrates ski mass underfoot, allowing the tips to rise above the snow surface for truely effortless floatation. Reinforced with ABS skeleton for increased durability and enhanced torsional rigidity.
- Visco elastomer material smoothes the rocker/camber transition to reduce "tip flap", increasing stability, control and snow contact in changing snow conditions.
- Newly redesigned to deliver even more versatility and superior floatation. A longer, more progressively rockered tip eliminates “tip flap” in variable snow and hardpack while the tapered, more powerful tail drops into soft snow, enhancing floatation and providing effortless steering with instant speed control. Traditional camber underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for groomed snow performance.
- The ultra-lightweight paulownia wood core construction and Race Department Diago Fiber laminate reduce overall ski weight by 15% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and easier touring with no compromise to downhill performance.
- The ROSSITOP cap strengthens the ski, is resistant to chipping for increased durability and facilitates rebound.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new All Mountain AXIAL3 ski binding was developed for good skiers and experts.
It combines an exceptional level of elasticity, performance, and security with a modern, low weight, good comfort design. The new kinematics enables dynamic refocusing of the boot to increase the precision and further limit the risk of unwanted release.
The end result is a particularly uniform binding with a proven reliability for performance seeking skiers.
- Height: 20 mm
DUAL ACTION III toe:
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Spring tension 45 mm
- Base adjustment length: 45 mm 3P
- Brake: 3P 100 mm
- Spring tension: 27 mm
The TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial assembly methods ensuring they meet the requirements of safety standards.