Reference : REDWC38
Reference : DR1571141007-64
The JUSTICE AMPTEK is a women's board cleverly mixing the characteristics of the freestyle and all-mountain models to achieve a playful and hyper-versatile compromise.
The AmpTek All-mountain rocker, combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips, create a powerful and stable board perfectly adapted to the powdery snow. Versatility does not stop there since the JUSTICE remains sufficiently tolerant to suit the female riders at intermediate level, although it was initially developed by professionals mainly using it in slopestyle and backcountry. The symmetrical flex, more rigid between the feet, and its 100% wood core offers more punch and better grip to link the models of the snowpark.
With the JUSTICE AMPTEK, the women who want to be able to ride confidently in any terrain will be very satisfied.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Wood core w/ C/K: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Pro
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Single Radius 430
- Waist: 241mm to 245mm
- Sidecut: 6.3 to 7.1m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Twin All Mountain: Symmetrical and rigid flex under the feet for more energy and better grip. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed.
- Carbon reinforcements: Combining great flexibility, excellent traction resistance, reduced weight, good resistance and low thermal expansion, the carbon fibre guarantees an explosive pop.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
The JADE snowboard binding provides precise responsiveness and unrivaled comfort to please you both in powder snow and in the park. They were designed with the Delta Light baseplate, which makes the feeling of the board and its responsiveness even stronger. Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding system will let you perform tough landings without risking to injure your ankles. Its Ladyfit highback is particularly flexible, giving the JADE bindings more agility in any possible conditions.
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. It is the high-end strap of the DRAKE line.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.