Expand your playground with the All-mountain range from ROSSIGNOL, which combines the best race and freeride technologies. Skis that adapt to all terrains and all conditions to benefits from your days spent skiing to the maximum.
The EXPERIENCE 77 Basalt model from this range is a versatile ski designed for intermediate and advanced skiers.
Thanks to the Carbon Alloy Matrix reinforcement, all sensations are amplified. These innovative woven fibres combine carbon for responsiveness and basalt for stability. The ski is also equipped with the Air tip, which facilitates floating, while the tip and tail rocker guarantees effortless pivoting. Finally, the wood core, which has a cap construction, provides grip and pivoting.
An accessible and reassuring model to help you progress rapidly on all terrains!
The LOOK XPRESS 11 binding is equipped with the Xpress system, which combines excellent performance with reduced weight, without compromising safety at all.
"Tool-free adjustment" allows fast and easy mounting and adjustment of the bindings. Stepping in and out are also optimised for greatest comfort of use. Safety is not lacking, thanks to the <strong >multi-directional release front jaws which help easy removal in the event of a fall, making it an ideal product to make progress safely.
Its benefits? A ski + bindings combination in various colours for an overall perfect look!
- Air Tip: the tip is air filled for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimal torsional stiffness. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip and tail of the ski are freed for easier skiing, for safety and versatility. The centre of gravity, brought closer to the middle of the ski, concentrates the force under the feet of the skier.
- Carbon Alloy Matrix: Simultaneously very light and very powerful, the Carbon Alloy Matrix achieves an intensification of the ski's performance, in all its dimensions: grip and versatility, precision and forgiveness, stability and manoeuvrability.
- Extended sidecut: Extending up to the tip, the sidecut allows the ski to be in contact with the snow over its entire length during the angle assumed, and at high-speed. At slower speeds, turning is made easier by a rocker in the tip and tail.
- Basalt reinforcement: more strong and light than fiberglass, more elastic than carbon, the basalt brings power and stability while absorbing vibrations.
- Kit Only: "Bindings + connections" system allowing easy and quick installation and adjustment. The system allows improved ski flex for better ski-ability.
- Tool-free adjustment: adjustment system requiring no tools, enabling adaptation to all sizes of ski boots.
- Easy Step-in/Step-out: Comfortable to use, thanks to ease of opening and pulling on.
- Multi-directional release: All LOOK front jaws offer multi-directional release to protect in the event of a fall. The boot soles are under constant pressure, allowing better control and precision skiing.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|