Taste the delights of freestyle with RIDE HELIX. Get ready to stand out in the park.
Want optimum control? That's what you get with Carbon Array™ 3 power distribution technology. The secret is in the carbon strips carefully positioned on the bindings. Its asymmetrical camber is specially designed for park lovers to maintain grip in all situations.
Do impacts put you off? They are absorbed thanks to the Slimewall® sidewalls. Inspired by the skate, they are designed to absorb shocks on hard surfaces. Indestructible, they are said to be the most solid snowboard sidewalls.
Having fun but want more energy? The Pop Rods 2.0 innovation optimises the pep without extra stiffness. Tip and tail placement make this board even more lively for the pleasure of freestyle lovers.
- Performance™ core: Aspen wood and bamboo (reinforced balance on difficult slopes)
- Asymmetric Twin Camber: improved grip
- Carbon Array™ 3 technology: carbon stringers strategically placed on the bindings (improved surf control)
- Slimewall® sidewalls: urethane sidewalls for an ultra-soft ride (shock absorption, exceptional solidity, excellent durability)
- Hybrid Glass fibreglass: triaxial on top, biaxial on base (balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response at high speed)
- Pop Rods™ 2.0 : pre-treated, hollow rectangular carbon rods (added liveliness)
- Fusion 4000 base: said to be the fastest base.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The Fifty is revolutionizing the market for 10 years.
- Light frame highback
- Natural cant
- BASEPLATE : Delta Light
- HIGHBACK : Light Frame
- ANKLE STRAP : Premium MFC
- BUCKLES : Mg12
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Founded in late 1992 in Richmond, the brand Ride has marked the market with only 4 models of boards. In 1994, Ride launched a line of streetwear and outerwear called Cappel Clothing. Today, this line has evolved and become much more technical, offering a fusion between the street fashion and the snowboarding functionality, known as Ride Snowboards Outerwear. In 1995, Ride has launched a collection of snowboard bindings called Preston. The technology used by Preston Bindings has made of the brand one of the best known ones in the industry. The name of Preston was incorporated in the Ride line and today Ride Bindings is the leader on the market of aluminium bindings. In 1995, in parallel to Preston, a new category was born: the snowboarding boots. Today, thanks to their revolutionary characteristics, such as the Body Active Intuition liners, the Ride boots are the lightest and shortest in the market.