Violet Iridium glasses:
- Description: Average to strong brightness. Neutral lens tint and coating in Iridium® to minimize glare and optimize contrast.
- Light Transmission : 14%
- Category: 1
- Neutral/Contrast: Contrast
The TWOFACE glasses follow the OAKLEY codes: originality, comfort and quality. Classic and timeless, the style and comfort are at the appointment in this model!
Resistant and lightweight thanks to their orbit in aluminium covered with the material O Matter®, these glasses benefit from high quality lenses . The two lenses are cut from a single piece of PLUTONITE® optically pure, and then placed in the mount in order to preserve the original continuous contour. Similarly, the curvature of the lens and the architecture of the frame improve the peripheral vision. Finally, the optical performance and shock protection comply with ANSI Z87.1.
With the TWOFACE you have optimum protection for your eyes and style that will make everybody envious!
- Orbit in precision aluminium and cover in O Matter®
- Designed for medium size faces
- In terms of performance, adjustment in 3 points keep an accurate optical alignment
- Durability and comfort throughout the day thanks to the lightweight and resistant to tension material of the O Matter® frame
- Metal logo
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission with Iridium® coating to the lens
- Optimized peripheral Vision thanks to the curvature of base of the lens of 6
- Their optical precision and their resistance to shocks corresponds to or exceeds the optical and shocks standards of basis Z87.1
- Protection against the UV due to the Plutonite® lens that filters 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and the dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
In 1975, Jim Jannard decided to create his own business. He launched Oakley with $300 in his pocket and the simple idea to manufacture products that work better and which have a more beautiful look than those that could be found on the market. He begins to reinvent the sunglasses designed for the sport. The first global competitor to contact the company was Greg LeMond, who won three times the Tour de France. Decades of innovation have provided new technologies for products, mixtures of science and art which have been awarded more than 600 patents in the world. Nowadays, the brand has become a symbol of excellence and the solution to the challenges faced by those who cannot compromise in performance.