Reference : OO9181-48
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley’s wide array of performance lenses, thanks to ingenious Switchlock™ Technology, making lens changing fast and hassle-free.OAKLEY
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley’s wide array of performance lenses, thanks to ingenious Switchlock™ Technology, making lens changing fast and hassle-free.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Path lenses enhance performance if traditional lenses touch your cheeks and help extend the upper field of view
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Prizm Road
- Light Transmission : 20%
- Light Conditions : Changing conditions
- Contrast : Increased
- Base Lens Color : Indigo
In 1975, Jim Jannard decided to create his own business. He launched Oakley with $300 in his pocket and the simple idea to manufacture products that work better and which have a more beautiful look than those that could be found on the market. He begins to reinvent the sunglasses designed for the sport. The first global competitor to contact the company was Greg LeMond, who won three times the Tour de France. Decades of innovation have provided new technologies for products, mixtures of science and art which have been awarded more than 600 patents in the world. Nowadays, the brand has become a symbol of excellence and the solution to the challenges faced by those who cannot compromise in performance.