Positive Red Iridium glasses:
- Description: Average to strong brightness. Neutral lens tint and coating in Iridium® to minimize glare and optimize contrast.
- Light Transmission : 15%
- Protection index: 3
- Neutral/Contrast: Contrast
Specially designed for thin faces, the QUARTER JACKET mixes the practicality of a design with interchangeable glasses with the clarity and protection of the High Definition Optics.
With the performing grip of the Unobtainium components, the lightweight and durable frame, it comfortably rests in place during the effort. Its fluid design contrasts with its technology providing an aggressive approach of the performance.
The O Matter material is one of the secrets of the sustainability and the comfort of this frame. It is very strong, with lightweight construction and offering a high level of flexibility which makes it comfortable to wear and impact resistant.
By having contact with the face at the level of the nasal arcade and on the sides of the head, comfort will be perfect and the glasses will be precisely aligned to give you the best performance.
The curvature 8.75 of the glasses extends your peripheral vision while improving the side protection against sun, wind and impacts.
These glasses meet the ANSI Z87.1 standards regarding significant impacts and high speed and the glasses in Plutonite filter 100% of UV.
The OAKLEY QUARTER JACKET offer performance without compromising comfort, protection and style.
- Durability and comfort throughout the day thanks to the lightweight and resistant to tension material of the O Matter® frame
- Peripheral Vision and side protection of the curvature of base of the lens of 8.75 optimized
- In terms of performance, adjustment in 3 points keep an accurate optical alignment
- Additional touches with metal logos
- Youth fit
- Optical precision and performance that complies with all standards ANSI Z87.1
- Resistance to shocks respecting all the ANSI Z87.1 standards for resistance against the impacts at high speed and high mass
- Protection against the UV due to the Plutonite® lens that filters 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and the dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission with Iridium® coating to the lens
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in all environments
In 1975, Jim Jannard decided to create his own business. He launched Oakley with $300 in his pocket and the simple idea to manufacture products that work better and which have a more beautiful look than those that could be found on the market. He begins to reinvent the sunglasses designed for the sport. The first global competitor to contact the company was Greg LeMond, who won three times the Tour de France. Decades of innovation have provided new technologies for products, mixtures of science and art which have been awarded more than 600 patents in the world. Nowadays, the brand has become a symbol of excellence and the solution to the challenges faced by those who cannot compromise in performance.